Users can connect to their Google Drive and OneDrive within the WakeID Portal. This allows users to access and manage files from within the WakeID Portal. Learn how to Connect to Google Drive and OneDrive accounts if you want to manage these files from inside of the WakeID Portal.
- Display files in list or grid view
- Refresh content and view the download manager
- Sort by file name, type, size, or last modified
- Create new folders or files
- Upload folders for files from your local computer
- Search your Google Drive or OneDrive for specific files
- Clicking on a file will open the web version of the document in a new browser tab.
- Clicking on a .pdf file will preview in the browser.
- Sharing permissions must be managed from Google Drive or OneDrive.